• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

clearwater lake

hey guys,

I was just wondering how the fishing is on this lake. I've heard it is a good smallmouth bass lake. I would love to check this lake out in the open water months. Any info on the lake in general would be great.

Thanks,

Musky999

Clearwater off from Cty Road 8 by Nokay? Good numbers of pannies, pike and bucketmouths. Never personally targeted greenies. Nothing huge for largemouth either.

"I spend most of my life fishing, the rest I just waste." smirk.gif

Yeah that's the one. Anyone else have any comments on this lake.

i fish clearwater alot there is a good number of nice smallies. i like working the rock piles in the center of the lake, but the steep shorelines are full of boulders seen them down 40'with the camera.i seem to find fish thru out the water depths u just have to work 4 them. if you have a big boat watch the landing there are rocks by the mouth of the dam you will hit if you are not carefull the rest of the crick is soft bottem.good luck

• 3 weeks later...