• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

condition of lake's around fairbult

was wondering how are the lake's holding up on french, washington,etc. cousin is home from calif. never ice fished before, want to take him out in the wheel house for the day.thanks

A wheel house may be pushing it but you'd probably be ok. Proceed with caution.

I had my wheelhouse on Shields & Mazaska last week.

Was on Circle & Cedar the week before. We have not had any significnt thaw so I would think conditions would be the same.

I am not saying to YOU its safe, just sharing with you what I would think if I was pulling mine out today.

Drill a few holes before you pull it out to be safe!!!!

hey otter have you been out lately? wondering what's been happening around the lake's, we fished french last weekend did crappy, thought maybe washington if we could still drive out

Unfortunately, not around here. My week days have been crazy and I was on Mille Lacs last weekend and will be this weekend. I hope to get out some next week early on and then it's off to Upper Red for 3 days. With all that being said, Washington would be a good bet.

Last weekend was slow but we caught fish. Nice 10 - 12" fish but not the true jumbos we were hoping for. Tomorrow those piggies are in big trouble.