• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Call ahead before you go up this weekend...

Walleye71

I was up at the big pond yesterday and none of the resorts on the east side were letting people drive out. The heave that runs along most of the eastside broke open on Wednesday.

I went out of Brandt's and caught a limit of perch in 2.5 hours. Good day. Jerry was very helpful about where they were biting. Had the whole lake to myself it seemed like. I didn't see anybody on the lake.

Biggest was 13.5 inches, smallest I kept was 8 inches. I stepped on the 8 incher accidently. Most that I kept were over 10 inches. Red Genz Bug and waxies was the ticket. Caught maybe 60 fish to keep the 20. Caught the smallest perch on minnows. Usually it is the other way around. Go figure.

dangit. this might ruin our trip on the 12th...

Thanks for the heads up though.

i didnt make it out sundy i was out friday and saturday and drove across the lake from myr mar to hunters point both on saturday for the weigh in. caught a lot of perch our biggest was 1 pound 5 oz but caught quit a few over a pound euro larva was key for me i could pull it away from little ones without losing my bait. the bigger fish hammered it so was pretty easy to find the bigger ones out of the school