• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I used to stop at a shop called Novotny's but their number is disconnected. I haven't been there in a few years. Does anyone know a good tackle shop in New Prague or Montgomery or anywhere in the area? Thanks

If you get in the area of Madison Lake,you could stop and see Joe or Matt at Reel Fishing and Tackle.These guys are pretty good to work with and have a decent supply of goods. smile.gifsmile.gif

They also sponsor this page so we should at the least stop buy,say hi,and buy a few items as we always need something as fisherman.At least I know I do.

Not really tackle shops in either of those towns anymore, but Holiday in New Prague and Ace Hardware in Montgomery have bait. I go to Ace quite a bit and their bait is good.

Ace Hardware in Montgomery has bait and some fishing tackle. Not a ton of gear but has minnows, worms, etc.

Flash

"Set the Hook"

Thanks...I'll give the place in Madison Lakes a try...

Reel Fishing and Tackle is also our forum sponsor and we should all try to stop in and say hi,buy a few things and thank them for what they do for us. smile.gifsmile.gif

I will have to agree with Harvey Lee on this one. Reel Fishing and Tackle is a nice tackle and bait shop with all the goods and advice you need. Their bait is also really good!!! Joe and Matt are a couple of great guys and will definately get you pointed in the right direction!

GOOD FISHIN!!!!!!!!

You won't find a nicer "local" shop than Reel Fishing and Tackle in Madison Lake. Highly recommend it.

Quote:

Reel Fishing and Tackle is also our forum sponsor and we should all try to stop in and say hi,buy a few things and thank them for what they do for us.
smile.gifsmile.gif

OK... so I clicked on the FishingMN Sponsors link at the bottom of your post but I can not find a link to Reel Fishing and Tackle. Do they not have a web site? Where are they? Thanks././Jimbo

I dont believe they have a web site and they are located in Madison Lake MN.

They don't have a website yet to my knowlege, but when they were announced as sponsors for this forum, they mentioned that they would be working to develop one.

If you're coming from the south on Hwy 60, they would be on the westerly side (left side) of the highway near the middle of town. If you're coming from the north, they'd be on the right side.