• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

2006 Navionics Chip

Bigfife

Question

7 answers to this question

I'm not sure if the New Chip does or not I know the rest of the Nav Chips do not.

Lakemaster has incredible road map detail on their chips.

Has major high/freeways and county roads. No city streets or avenues. The Lakemaster does and they are nice. Unless Im going someplace I have never ben before I find the Navionics chip to do what I need. Now if I was downtown St.Paul I would be clueless.

when was the latested lakemaster chip put out? i just bought the h2oc and want to know that i am getting the latest chip.

They have a new one coming out soon. Hopefully before opener. Wait for that one it will have more lakes with 1' contours than the old ones.

Does Lakemaster make you buy a whole new chip or do they give you an option to update like Navionics?

I TALKED TO LAKEMASTER YESTERDAY TO SEE WHEN THE NEW CHIP IS COMING OUT. I EXPLAINED TO THEM THAT I HAVE ONE ALREADY BUT I WAS LOOKING FOR ANOTHER ONE FOR A DIFFERENT SEAT IN THE BOAT. THE ADVISE HE GAVE ME WAS TO WAIT BECAUSE THEY ARE "HOPING" TO SEE THE NEW ONES EARLY TO MID SUMMER. LAST TIME I TALKED TO THEM A FEW MONTHS AGO IT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE BY THE END OF MARCH SO IT IS SEEMING TO GET PUSHED OFF A BIT. I ASKED HIM IF THERE IS GOING TO BE AN OPTION TO DOWNLOAD THE NEW INFORMATION ONTO THE OLD CHIP, HE DIDN'T THINK SO HE SAID THAT CHIPS THEY HAVE OUT NOW ARE FULL SO HE DIDN'T THINK ALL OF THE NEW INFO WOULD FIT ON THE OLD CHIPS. IT SOUNDED LIKE LOWRANCE HAD THE FINAL CALL.