• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Well my first ice fishing season didn't go all that well. Maybe I will be lucky once and get on some decent crappies before it is too late. Did get some action on Bald Eagle. 5-6 inchers if you are into that sort of thing. Just wanted to say thank you to deitz and the rest of you that supplied a few tips here and there. I read the post about giving away honey holes in the metro section. I just want to say that yes it is hard to find a good spot sometimes, but all the more reason to protect it. It would be nice to hear of some of the more productive holes you found over the winter after the ice melts, but until then, keep your specific info, and maybe give a LITTLE general info. Just my thoughts, thanks again everyone.

Say mike, the hardwater season isn't quite over. There are a couple of us FM members heading out to a metro lake this weekend and your welcome to come along. Shoot me an email if your interested. joemmn(at)lycos(dot)com and I can give you the details. Maybe we can help you get on some bigger panfish.

Mike.. I sent you an e-mail...

MJ- Your not going to Cool Cats this weekend?... Thought you went last year for some reason?

I didn't make it last year and it's not looking good for this year. frown.gif If I go it will be decided late tomorrow. Seems the older my kids get the busier my weekends get. crazy.gif

Bummer man... WEll, if you do make it.. look me up!

Quote:

Say mike, the hardwater season isn't quite over. There are a couple of us FM members heading out to a metro lake this weekend and your welcome to come along. Shoot me an email if your interested. joemmn(at)lycos(dot)com and I can give you the details. Maybe we can help you get on some bigger panfish.

MetroJoe, are you giving out any more invites for your trip? Just curious, love to meet some of you pros...

Well, I wouldn't consider myself a pro, I'm just a guy who likes to fish and thinks everybody should do it at least once in their life. My plans are still a bit up in the air for this weekend. Shoot me an email.