• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

cjsbar28kp.jpg

Have you had the Dream?

Here it is! A bar/resort on Chisago Counties West Rush Lake! This VERY popular place has much potential for growth! Sellers wishing to retire after many succesful years is the reason for sale. The bar features full wall windows overlooking the lake and a kitchen known for good food! Plus the resort has 30 RV sites, and the seller does ice house storage and moving along with plowing of the lake for additional income.

This beautiful lot is 3.8 acres and features 520' of level sandy shoreline! This is an excellent opportunity for someone that wants to work for themselves, or with this much property you have development potential! Call for a private showing. For more info go to www.AlmostNorth.com

$1,100,000

For a virtual tour virtual tour

teamprogressiveedited2ey.jpg

Team PROgressive!

"We are NEVER too busy for YOUR referrals!"

Cory & Tracy Frantzick

Mike & Tammi Vangrinsven

RE/MAX Associates Plus

(612)801-0809 or (320)980-2123

www.AlmostNorth.com

Interesting to see this resort for sale as my parents once owned it and sold it to the Reilly's,who sold it years after that.Been a loooong time since I've been there,pics bring back some memories though as I was quite a bit younger when we owned this resort.Was a VERY busy resort as I remember it!

Cory,

I thought you bought it......one drink at a time. grin.gif

Hey Wallabee!

There is the owners house, it is not included in the price, but, the sellers would be willing to sell that as well.

This could be the ULTIMATE home based buisness!

Cory Frantzick

Hey Jltimm!

If you have any pictures from when your family owned the resort I would LOVE to see them!

Cory Frantzick

Thank you everyone for asking!

I talked with the seller, and yes, he would take terms on the property with a large enough down payment.

Talk about a great investment! 520' of shoreline on Chisago County's largest lake!

teamprogressiveedited2ey.th.jpg

We are NEVER too busy for YOUR referrals!

Team PROgressive!

RE/MAX Associates Plus

Cory & Tracy Frantzick

Mike & Tammi Vangrinsven

(612)801-0809

www.AlmostNorth.com

Perhaps I should try out the bar before considering it. Oh wait! I guess I have tried it out. tongue.gif COry, I thought maybe I would see you sitting in the first picture grin.gif

"hooks"

hey Hooks!

I thought I saw you there once!

Team PROgressive!

We are NEVER too busy for YOUR refferals!

Cory & Tracy Frantzick

Mike & Tammi VanGrinsven

(612)801-0809

www.AlmostNorth.com

RE/MAX Associates Plus

I'll have to look!Most of the pictures that I remember seeing are of "people having a good time",pic's of big fish,or a combo of both of the previous!I don't recall there being any of just the resort itself?

Cory,

I apologize for taking your chair their. But it was worth it because I met alot of great people at that place from around the lake. This year I am hoping that opening fishing will work out for me! grin.gif

"hooks"

Hey Jltimm!

Did you ever locate any of those old pictures?

Team PROgressive!

We are NEVER too busy for ANY of your refferals!

Cory & Tracy Frantzick

Mike & Tammi Vangrinsven

www.AlmostNorth.com

Where else can you get almost 4 acres with 520' of sandy level shoreline within 1 hour of the airport!

Here is the lake information for Rush Lake.

West Rush Lake Info

And East Rush Lake info! East Rush Lake Info

Team PROgressive!

Cory & Tracy Frantzick

Mike & Tammi VanGrinsven

RE/MAX Associates Plus

www.AlmostNorth.com

Hey Dan!

No cabins at this point, but they do have 30 permanent RV sites. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Team PROgressive!

Cory & Tracy Frantzick

Mike & Tammi VanGrinsven

RE/MAX Associates Plus

www.AlmostNorth.com

Seller just told me that he would look at a contract for deed! Spring is right around the corner, be in for fishing opener! Just think of what could be done in the future with this much lakeshore, this close to the cities!

Team PROgressive!

We are NEVER too busy for ANY of your referrals!

Cory & Tracy Frantzick

Mike & Tammi VanGrinsven

RE/MAX Associates Plus

www.AlmostNorth.com

We are having a "Contractor" open house on Wednesday April 5th at 1:30pm! Check out this once in a lifetime possibility for lakeshore!

Team PROgressive!

Cory & Tracy Frantzick

Mike & Tammi VanGrinsven

RE/MAX Associates Plus

www.AlmostNorth.com

Sorry Cory, I forgot about this post.I have not located any pics yet.I think the old photo albums are with my oldest sister in Perham. I'll have to do some searchin.

Reminder!

Contractor open House here today!

Just a friendly reminder that today is the Contractor Open House! Stop by from 1:30pm-3:00pm

View all of the homes on the market at: "Home Search"

Team PROgressive!

Cory & Tracy Frantzick

Mike & Tammi VanGrinsven

RE/MAX Associates Plus

www.AlmostNorth.com

• 1 month later...

Contrary to the numerous rumors, this property is NOT sold! Unbelievable opportunity! The development potential is HUGE!

Cory Frantzick