• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

79 and sunshine...

Kevin Turner

79 degrees and sunshine!!! Get ready boyz, its'a commn'.

Yepper three trips up the river today...gotta test them boats!!

blah blah blah... were you talking KT blush.gif LOL. Hey it's going to be 40 this weekend...

I'm just sharin' my good weather with ya'll...

55 & breezy today.

I'm coming down to Springfield in early May for my bro-inlaw's college graduation. I might need to get some fishing in and a day or two at Bass Pro -

i am just going to have to go fishing this week end and catch some big smallies if you are going to torture us this way lol

LOL - good one. I wish it was open season right now - suppose to be 40+ this weekend.

Last sunday I pulled the jon boat down to the river and went fishing fo a couple of hours. The river was real low and hard to travel. Also the water was so clear you could see everything. Lots of carp,cats, but didnt see anything else. It was worth geting out on the open water though.

• 2 weeks later...

That is about enough of that warm water talk... I gots some connections down there that will shut you fellas up....... have some mercy.... we are still in the 10 deg. and a couple of feet of ice up here..... thats just crule..

Ok send some pics if you must. I can tape them to the council of the RP, hook up the garden hose, after cleaning off the snow and ice. fire it up and pretend I am cruising with ya....

Kevin, I am doing some film shoots this summer and booked for a few fishing shows but they wont let me use the RP.. they want me to fish out of a RANGER... .Im gonna need some counciling.... I will figure out how to work in the RP.. Of course the RP holds the GPS to all the good spots we are going to be fishing. blush.gif