• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Batten down the hatches Kelly...

Lock up the valuables and hide the liquor. Gspman and posse are invading URL on Monday 3/6. The extension is on the auger.grin.gif Seal poker is ready. Rods are rigged. Replacement liver is on order. blush.gif

We'll be fishin' hard and havin' fun. Can't wait to get there. Heeeeeere fishy fishy.

gspman

ps. Make sure to let the fish go under our hardhouse so we can catch'em. wink.gif

I'm stayin' with Russ on the 5th and 6th and I'd like to fish next to the pressure ridge.

Could you please ask Patsy if she'd move one to within walking distance of his shacks?

I'd be willing to pay her an "exterior decorator's" fee crazy.gif

With the gas some of us will have, we'll be able to create our own pressure ridge complete with rough ice around it. If you can get past the smell the fishing should be great.

We'll be ready gspman. I've been looking to the west and there is a HUGE area not being fished. confused.gif I think we'll put over "there" and see what happens. grin.gif

I saw one North Dakotan "over there" once.

BUT

He now wishes that he'd never "seen what happens".

Cool. Put us wherever you want (as long as it isn't over the line blush.gif ) and we'll fish hard. If the weather is decent during the day some of us could do some scouting for you too. There's a bunch of us - my group, and another group coming up with us that reserved a different house - so there should be a few of us willing to do something different during the day.

I know you guys fish hard. We need you now. blush.gif Unless we find something better in the the next few days be ready to pack your lunch and head for the front lines. grin.gif Foster is holding the north flank, Tigger is chasing rumors, Buddy has opened up a new front to the SW a mile and 1/2 wide and I'm scouting. You're gonna be the point of the spear. cool.gif

Hello Kelly, I'll be up Fri. Mar.3 with a couple of young guys full of enthusiasm and more energy than I have. If you have some area you want to check out, we're available. I'll call you anyway, Maybe I could have Patsys' cel #?? Stan C.

Always hanging around Patsy. You dirty old man. grin.gif She'll be happy to see you. smile.gif

Good thing gspman isn't here tonight, he'ld cry. frown.gif This morning the house I was going to put him in had one other house 150 yards north, a couple houses 1/4 mile to the NE and nobody else within miles in the other directions. Tonight,,,, the mean people are packing in around that house so tight they are blocking the driveway, driving 5 feet from the house and parking their hard houses like it is parallel parking. It looks like 35W at rush hour. All in a 100 yard area, beyond that, nobody else for miles. There will not be another crappie caught there for 2 weeks. What don't they understand about "spread out". confused.gif

Well, there's a reason we do our trip on Mon-Wed and it ain't so we can socialize with squatters. grin.gif Wall to wall houses = no fun. crazy.gif