• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Now that the 05' season is over for walleye and pike, what was your "trophy" fish for the season? Got some nice eyes on Blackduck this year, but not like some of the big ones that were caught and released on Upper Red, but had some guests that reeled in some 23"-26" walleye (and some of those 7 plus pound sheephead made for some activity). And the monster pike didn't make it in the boat, but the largest pike that came through here was 41". Reeled in a couple 11" sunnies and a few 13" plump perch that were pretty impressive.

This is a great topic. Lets hear from the viewers of the forum. I had a pretty good year in the area. The biggest northern this year was a 46"er. The year before we caught a 44" northern. We also caught a lot of northerns around the 38"-41". We also caught a few walleyes around the 28" mark. The biggest perch was this winter at 13.5". My girlfriend also caught a 7lb sheephead this past summer.

This past year was a good fishing season. Hopefully this year will be better yet!

Good luck to everyone in the 06' season!

Kupcho

46"..now that's a monster pike. Any idea what the weight on that was?

Drake,

My scale only goes to 20lbs. It was over that by quite a few. It was a real chunky fish. I must be a little computer disfunctional, because I can't seem to put the picture up on the site. I may have to stop by and have you put it on here for me...

Kupcho