• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Marcum lx-3 ?

ATM

Question

I am a new lx-3 owner. In the owners manual it says when u plug it into the charger it should flash the percentage number and say charge. Mine flashes one then says 100%. When I unhooked the charger it read 60%. Does this sound like what it should do? Should I leave the charger hooked up while it says 100% or do I have a charging issue? Adam

4 answers to this question

Disconnect the DCS from the battery and start over. That's the easiest way to make sure something's not goofy. Now, what does the say?

If not 100%, plug it in. It should flash while charging the battery.

Dave it does not flash while charging I had it plugged in for 12 hours last night while at work and I went from 60% charge to 70%. Adam

I plug the charger into the wall first, then into the battery. Maybe you already tried that. confused.gif

I did try that but thanks. I just took the battery and charged it with my old vexilar charger and now the status monitor reads 100% So i gues ther is something wrong with the charging part of this unit. At least the status monitor is working so I know how much battery I have left. I am going to Red and Lake of the woods this weekend so it is not a good time to have flasher issues. Adam