• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

WE ARE HEADING UP TO THE TALMOON/MARCELL AREA TO DO SOME ICE FISHING. BRINGING UP THE SNOWMOBILE AND PORTABLE, JUST WONDERING HOW MUCH SNOW YOU HAVE GOTTEN IN THE LAST 5 DAYS. A FRIEND OF MINE WHO LIVES IN DULUTH GOT 12" LAST WEEK AND A COUPLE MORE YESTERDAY.

THANKS,

SHANE

I was in the Grand Rapids area last weekend and they got 9 to 10 inches on Friday. It looks like they are getting more today.

Todd cool.gif

I was in the Talmoon area last weekend and they had about 12 inches of new snow from last wednesday to friday. The snow was powder. Not a snow mobiler but I would think this would be absolutely ideal. In addition, they are talking 4-8 inches more tonight. I guess that is anywhere from 16-20 inches of new snow within the past week. Fishing was o.k.