• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

2 person fish trap....... SOLD!!!!!! SOLD

I think it is approx. 5 years old. Has 2 seperate sliding bench seats, 1 side has the plastic trap seat. Each sliding bench can be removed for added room. Some of the sliding poles bind a little, but I will try sanding them down. Canvas has some very minor small tears. I did sew a 3 to 4 inch spot along a seam at the bottom of the canas. Overall the canvas is in pretty good shape-just minor tears. The sled is in great shape. The trap still has several years of use left. I also will include a brand new trap cover that is still in the plastic that I bought it in. $175.00 ........Live in Burnsville, MN

Does not have a door-flip over only. I was cleaning it out yesterday and it sure is in pretty good shape. The writing on the sides say "Fish Trap II (I think). FYI, I don't know how much difference a door makes, you flip it up/down pretty fast-about the same amount of cold air either way. I will try to send photos in the next few minutes. First time for me..so email back if you do not get them by 10:30am.

Who else needs pictures of this beauty???? Lets make a deal. Bought a new house and need to sell this one before my wife finds out

Can you post a phone number? I work in Eagan and would like to look at it soon. Thanks.

Thanks Jack, Nice to meet you and I hope your happy with the house.

Bill