• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

NEW LICENSE TIME

Don't forget the new fishing and structure licenses. They renew tomorrow. I stopped at lunch today at Tackle Box and More on Cty Rd 75 south end of St Cloud and bought mine. For anyone who purchased their licenses there your name will be entered into a drawing for a new Marcum Underwater Camera. Not a bad deal considering the license has to be purchased anyway. Bill

I bought my new license there and wasn't aware of any drawing. Was there a seperate entry form to fill out?

Chuck is waiting for the entry forms from the printer, so he just wrote it down on a 3m sticky. Stop back and have him fill one out for you, the drawing is good through the month of March. I was there about an hour ago and a couple of others were there filling out the info. chuck will take care of you. Bill

I'll have to stop in tomorrow or Friday before I head off this weekend. A neat inncentive to come in to the shop and get your license. I know for sure if you are low on panfish jigs, he'll have what you are looking for!!

Hey BRK, where you going for the weekend? I'll be heading up to Upper Red with a bunch of buddies. I saw your pic on hansons thread, hope to get a bunch of those. Question- We are going out of Rogers, did you fish around there and if so, did you notice any "rough ice" areas? If you don't want to say anything here email me at rlhaehn at astound.net Thanks- I dont think it will be easy to find under all the new snow grin.gif

Capt BRK check out the new bobbers he has on the counter. They are a clip on or you can pull the stop tight to create a set bobber. I've got two and really like them. By adding a couple of split shot you can set the bouancy any way you would like. Caught some nice crappies last night using them. I set them up so they sit in the water at about a 45 degree angle, if it start to stand straight up its hook set time. Good luck this weekend. Bill

Brandon, I guess it didn't go through... can you either try again, or leave a little something on here - sorry blush.gif