• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

SOLD - - 12 gauge Remington Spartan Over&Under

FOR SALE!!!

Remington Spartan Over&Under 12 gauge. This gun was bought at the end of September 2005. Only 5 months old!! It has had approx. 10 shells fired through it. It’s a very nice gun and it has taken pheasants already, but I’m not as interested in the O&U as I thought I’d be.

$360 firm.

This gun without the engraved nickel receiver sells for $100 more after tax currently in stores and that's on sale. If interested, email me: [email protected]

Here is the package:

Model: SPR 310 12ga.

Engraved Nickel receiver, Blued Barrel

28" Barrel

3" chamber

Barrel Selective trigger

Auto Selective Ejectors (can be turned off)

4 Chokes: Full, Modified, Improved Cylinder, Cylinder

Choke wrench

Trigger lock

108-0852_IMG.jpg

108-0858_IMG.jpg

108-0873_IMG.jpg

108-0859_IMG.jpg

uffdapete, Thanks for the offer but I'm pretty good in the shotgun department. I've got a Browning and really enjoy using it. The next gun I'm going to purchase is the Savage 16FLSS 300WSM. Just need the ole' tax refund to come through... wink.gif

Is this chambered for 2 3/4 and 3"? I better talk to the boss before I say yes but this seems like a good deal. I will shoot you an email.

CMHUNTER, yes, that's a good question. I forgot to mention that. You can chamber 2 3/4 and 3 inch shells in this gun.

Tundra King

Barring someone else buying it before I get the money next week I am still intending to take this off your hands.

Sorry I never got back to you, been busy. Got permission to spend a little more money for a Browning. Nice gun though!

Would you be interested in a trade for a marcum lx-3 and 75 dollars cash? Adam

Tundra King

Sent you an email. Have money will buy. Let me know what night might work for you to pick it up.

Jeffyo45, thanks again for purchasing this gun. Also, thanks to all that were interested.