• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Lost Rod Bag - Hillman's Road 2/23

waterwarrior

I lost a black rod bag, with several rods and reels, out of my truck on Hillman's road on Thursday evening 2/23. frown.gif I know it snowed like heck out there Friday and it may well be buried if noone saw it before it started coming down. Hillman's indicated that they would keep their eyes open as the snow melted in case it shows up then. (Nice people.) If some honest fisherman happenned to come accross it, I would be deeply in their debt. laugh.gif You can e-mail me at waara at prodigy dot net if you happen to be that honest fisherman. Those rods and reels have a lot of memories in them. I hope they find their way home. Thanks for any help you might be able to provide.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

I hope you get your rod bag back. You just never know. Last time I was up there my father in law lost the small balck plastic cap off his 1 gallon fuel can. He found it on the road on the way in nearly 5 miles in from where we had been fishing several hours after he had lost it. So you just never know.

Thanks Borch. I appreciate the sentiment. If I have to replace them, new gear will be nice, but it won't have the same sentiment and memories tied to it as the old gear. Some of the people I've fished with with that gear just aren't around any more. Like I said, "I hope it finds it's way home". Thanks again.