• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I'm coming up this weekend to take my brother-in-law and his dad out. They usually only get out this one time all winter. We were looking for some panfish on Devils, Big Chip, Little Chip or any other surrounding lake. Anybody out there that would care to share some info.? If you don't care to post it on here, please e-mail me: [email protected]. Any info. will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I heard they were biting right in the top lip on all 3 lakes! HAHA! Hey Schwanny aren't you suppose to be working not talkin on the forum.

Later

TB

Hey TB, How's it going? Did you notice the time on the post. Work don't start until 6:30. Hey TB, we got into some nice panfish last weekend on that lake we hit late last year.

Later

Schwanny

Ya 6:29 or 6:30 same thing you were probably there @ 6 though. Who all went and were they bigger than what we caught there last year? I got some spots for some crappies on a lake about 20 minutes from Alex. Sunfish to but you have to pick through them.

TB, If you get time give me a call. If I'm not a home tonight, try the old man's. He needs tackle for LOW.