• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Vet in Forest Lake area?

setterguy

Our family is moving to the Forest Lake area in about 2 weeks, and while we love our current vet I am looking for something a little closer to the new pad. Just wondering if anyone has any good/bad experiences with some local vets. I would like to find a place that deals with hunting dogs frequently as sometimes there are special circumstances that come up. Thanks in advance.

I know it's a bit of a drive from FL but I take my yellow lab to Osceola Vet Clinic. His whole staff is wonderful.

The vet we currently use is in Stillwater, and we are very happy with them. I am just looking for something in town for the quick runs. Thanks anyway.

I have used Dr. Dennis Brewer--Lake Animal Hospital in Hugo for years. Won't go anywhere else.

Before I moved I used to bring my dogs to South Shore Veterinary. My dogs were taken care of by Dr. Dave Enright, I believe. I was quite happy with his work, his price and his staff.

Hey J... I use a place in Oak Grove called Oak Grove Animal Hospital. They are really good. Not in Forrest Lake, but not too far.