• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Buffalo Bite?

Anything going on at buffalo recently. Action on the mid-depth flats should heat-up here soon for the panfish. I like heading out there this time of year until ice-off for the crappies and sunnies.

Havn't heard much lately. Was out their last Thurs morn and again in the evening. Pretty slow going for me. A 6lbs. Northern smacked a crappie jig out near the 30' hole. That was it. I tried a few dif. areas on that lake with no luck. Didn't even mark much on the Vex.

Bass Bully, Have you tried little pulaski yet? I was told that some sunfish are being caught over there. You may need to sneak in there. But if the sunfish are biting you may find a few others out.

I was out Sunday and drilled ONE hole. Caught (3) 12" crappies, (1) 9.5" gill, and (2) small walleyes (6",9"). They were snapping like the dickens. I only fished for 1.5 hours. All fish were caught with minnow head on jiggin spoon. All fish were also released.

No I haven't been their since this past fall on open water...may have to try and get out their.

napafish, the guys are still driving out on buffalo. Some fishing to be had yet. I have been fishing several areas, still doing good.

Yeah I drove out Sat mornin

Jiggin I have been meaning to ask you a couple of ??

Is their a way I can get onto Mink (near Buffalo) also how can I get onto little Pulaski???

NAPA, to get to mink lake. Park at the south ramp of buffalo lake. You'll have to drag across the road near the bridge. Don't trust the ice under the bridge. I have seen a small beaver down in the creek. With the moving water from mink and the beaver in the area the ice is thin. Plus you would have to crawl on your hands and knees.

For Little Pulaski, Drive around the east side of pulaski. turn right on cardinal way. Then turn right on kestrel circle, and follow the street around to a gravel road this will take you on to the lake.

Not that I know of, the golf course won't let people across thier property for fishing.

I think the easiest is going in from the ramp area.

JigginJim - isn't the Little Pulaski access you are referring to private?

The access I'm refering to is a dead end. Its listed as 40 1/2 street ne. You can't luanch a boat there, But you can drive on to little pulaski.