• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

A Great Year on the "Big Pond:"

oldguide

Thanks to everyone who posted all the good info on the forum this year. You helped us all with your prompt answers to questions and giving out detailed fishing instructions. Keep up the good work in the coming open water season.

All in all it was great on the ice this year. The area we fished didn't draw a crowd so the fishing was excellent. We managed to catch and release over twenty three fish in the five to eight pound range along with many fine eaters. It was a nice welcome back to MN for me. This was the first time on the Pond and the ice in the last ten years. I thank the big guy upstairs for giving me this opportunity.

Take care all and have a great year! See you on the water.

it is to bad you are done fishing for the winter some of the best is yet to come. i agree with you though it was a great season so far.