• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Saturday non-bite

dadman

Saturday

Fished from 8:30 am to 2:30 pm, one prch took the bait had fish on camera almost all day lots of lookers at one time maybe 30+- tried five different locations at least a mile apart different depths. What is up just not the time yet?

Cold front?

I had 3 jumbos in a 20 mins window then nada. That was between 2-3. Funny thing is that I caught a walleye around 2PM. So I put on a shiner minnow and caught a 12" perch. The next 2 perch hit a rainbow minnow. Walter was on a jigging spoon. This is on the Mud. Fishing 30-32 on the edge. 3 perch and 1 walter for me. I caught some smaller perch using waxies but the big dogs wanted the miners. I missed a ton of bites and had so many lookers/sniffers. UGH, but it was still fun and I can't wait to go back.

The fickle finger of fate...we fished the flats, over 32 feet of water, just off the edge a bit, it went from 25 feet to 32 feet in about 20 yards and then leveled off to a gradual taper.....we caught 2 dinks fishing from about 9:00 until about 3:00 and we threw everything at them. We would mark em on the vex and a couple of time the AquaView was down we seen a few, but certainly a slow bite?

We moved into 2 1/2 mile and started getting afew 9-10 inchers and 1 walleye in 32 feet? These fish make me crazy?