• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

BLB MDHA seed

leechlake

Biglakebass, you going to have wildlife seed available for this Spring again? I had great luck planting clover on a logging road I use a lot, the side benefit was that I could sneak into stands along the logging road super stealthy on that soft clover.

Yes its a go again this year.

I have a few details to nail down, but basically, yes, the seed is coming.

I have talked to Rick, and he has approved posting this deal again, since its a non-profit venture.

Pricing will be as follows, and more details to come:

"Wildlife Blend" - $45/25 lb bag $20/10 lb bag

"Clover Blend" - $35/25 lb bag $15/10 lb bag

"Annual Blend"- $50/25 lb bag $20/10 lb bag

Is there details on these blends on the MDHA website?

My buddy nad I hope to do our first food plot experiment this year and are looking for all the info and help possible.

Yes, its on the MDHA website.

Just a one page blurb about the blends and such.

I sold a glut of it last year on here, and have gotten lots of good feedback overall.

I should clarify, if you go to the MDHA site, the prices they reflect are regular prices to the public.

With hides for habitat money, we(West Metro Chapter MDHA) are subsidizing nearly 50% of the cost of the seed on some blends.

You do not need to be a West Metro Chapter member, or an MDHA member for that matter.

However, if you do buy seed and you are not currently an MDHA member, it would be a good gesture to become a member. cool.gif

http://www.mndeerhunters.com/mdha/programs/food_plot.php

If you check the price of other wildlife seed blends, this is a GREAT price!!! I've planted all three and you will have deer using any of them.

Only problem is when you get it from BLB, he wants a map to your hunting spot!!! smile.gif

BLB, I am in for the seed, talked him into it last night. Let me know when you're taking orders.

If you know what you want, let me know.

I am starting to get a tally list now.

I work in Maple Grove, live in Big Lake and spend a lot of time in Battle Lake.

So any one of the 3 areas is good for picking up seed.

I am not going to deal with shipping and all that jazz. Its gonna be enough to keep up with people getting it from me.

If you know someone that frequents these areas, feel free to have them hook up with me. I had a guy from Warroad buy seed last year, and he had a coworker pick it up in Maple Grove when he was around.

BLB, you've got mail. Let me know when you get it and I'll ride my bike to maple grove if I have to grin.gif If I miss ya there I'll catch you going through battle lake.