• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Gifts from Minnetonka Outdoors

Dennis Steele

I had a birthday last week and was very surprised to see a Birthday Card in the mail from a good freind I didn't even know I had, Minnetonka Outdoors. Heck I don't even know how they knew it was my birthday!?

Thanks guys!

cool.gif

That place is run by top notch folks! It's refreshing to see such a quality shop in our neck of the woods.

same thing happened to me...nice surprise

I forgot it was going to be my birthday untill the card came...

in a little 5-shop strip mall on hwy 7, just west of where 7 and 101 hook up...on the left if you are going west...

its great to have a bait shop that is owned by guides on tonka. its a great place to talk fishing!!

wouldn't that put it next to Gander? I assume you mean across the street from Gander...

disregard, I thought about it a bit more and changed the compass in my head the right way! grin.gif I know where you mean now.

Its next to the Holiday and Marine Plus, just west of Vinehill.

I've only been in the shop a handfull of times, but they have been more than freindly and helpfull.

cool. I tried to find it last night to get licenses and a couple hooks for the weekend trip to red. I had no luck, but didn't go far enough west. I know where you are talking about so it shouldn't be a problem next time. I'd rather give my $$ to the small guy rather then Gander.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been going there all this winter. Good selection of equipment & fair price on bait and they are not afraid to give you plenty of it.. Very helpful staff too.