• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Frabill Triplex portable for sale (SOLD)

I have the old model Frabill Triplex for sale. This is a three person house, but fits two comfortable. There are no seats in this one. I just use folding chairs. It weighs about 75 pounds. It is just the house no cover or towe hitch. The zipper was replaced about a year ago due to the fact I melted the old one on the heater. There is one small hole in it about the size of a quarter that was made from the point of my auger. Its a little dusty from being stored in the garage. The main difference from this one to the new model, is the new model the skirt is a bit longer and I think has square poles, and removable windows. I live in St paul area of minnesota. Im asking $170.00 for the sale. This is a pretty firm price. I think it would be a good starter house for the right person. I just cant haul it any more due to the fact I sold my pick up. It just wont fit well in the Tahoe. I dont have a scanner so I have no pictures. Its pretty much like the one on the frabill site, but with the differences I listed. Leave your email or a breif message, and I will get to them in the order recieved .

Thanks Ron

Email [email protected]

If you still have this I am very interested. I had a Otter and the darn squirrels chewed a hole through all the layers of canvas on there when it was folded up trying to get at the peanuts I accidentally left in there. UGGH FYI, not many squirrels left in my yard anymore. Anyway if you still have it I can pick it up friday. Let me know.

[email protected]

If I can talk the wife into letting me buy this I could pick it up Wed let you know tomorrow early

Got the ok what's your schedule like to make arrangements to pick up.

Kato shoot me a email with a number I can Reach you at. I just got home from work. Sounds like your in mankato? Maybe I could meet you half way or something if its not to far or part of the way.

Ron

[email protected]