• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Reef corrdinates

opsirc

does anyone have the corrdinates for the 7-8 foot reef out by the boundary line in the middle of the lake?

thanks

O

I am not to familiar with the lake only fishend it a couple of times. I looked at my H2o and I see what appears to be some sort of reef by the line on the north side of the lake. It appears to be 8 feet breaking into ten or eleven. The coordinates for the tip are 48.11.448 94.42.920 I am not one a hunderd percent sure this is the one you are looking for but, I didn't see anything else like a reef out there.

sorry actually I think I found it now. I found a really small 8 foot sliver surrouned by 10 feet in the middle of the lake coordinates are 48.08.702 94.40.642 that is the dead center of it. It only appears to be a undered feet wide.

thanks Jim

not sure if there is more than one reef, the one I was looking for is about the middle of the lake just east of the reservation boundary line. it has a 8 ft top dropping off to 13-14 ft.

O

opsirc-

Lakemaster has that reef listed as "Center Bar" on the paper map. The top of it is approx. N 48 08.650' W 94 42.250'. That should be close enough for government work.

Have fun! wink.gif

I have fished this area several times and it seems to hold walleye but I have yet to catch a crappie there. I've had better luck farther south and east.

I've heard that a mile west of Center reef there's an untouched crappie population. tongue.gif

I wish I could go over there and check that population out. (Contact US Regarding This Word) imaginary lines. Can't we all just get along and fish the whole lake together. I really want to know whats on that other side. It could be fifty feet deep for all we know!!!

Was talking to a pretty reliable source and the deepest he had seen on either lake was 35', it would still be nice to see though

I would recheck with your reliable source, I have a map here that was done up by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers a few years ago and it basically shows the same thing for the other half of the lake all the way to the narrows.