• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Grand Lake Report

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

I fished Grand yesterday afternoon/evening. Caught several decent sunfish and found some 10-12" crappies. Had to drill a lot of holes and get away from the small villages.

Hot baits were a optic stealth and a yellow nuggie for sunfish and crappies. I also got several crappies on a glow demon and large crappies minnows. Look for 22-27 fow for the crappies and 8-15 fow for the sunfish.

Ice thickness ranged from 16 - 20".

Borch, sounds like a good trip for you. After Tuesday the villages should disappear pretty fast. The best month, if the ice cooperates, is ahead of us. Bill

Was out there yesterday. Lotsa ppl out on the ice. Few sunnies and missed one northern on a tip-up. Had a good time though.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

I ended up drilling a lot of holes. Found a spot where the bottom 5-6 ft was full of bugs or small minnows. The crappies weren't there but rather on the edges of these areas.