• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Brainerd Lakes Banquet, Dick Pearson

The Brainerd Lakes Chapter - Muskies Inc banquet is coming up soon. Saturday March 18 at Cragun's Sports Centre and our guest speaker is Dick Pearson. Well over $30,000 to be won through many raffles, games and silent auctions. Tickets are $40 each which include a chance to win 1 of 5 Grand Prizes, a 3 meat buffet, a door prize worth $15-$25 (everyone attending gets a door prize), and hear Dick speak for the last time before he retires from speaking. Since it is Dick's last speaking engagement we are working on getting a few other top name muskie guys there to pay a farewell tribute. It's shaping up to be a great night.

For more info and a ticket order form shoot me an email and I'll get to you. Tickets are limited and are going fast!

Jeff Young

Brainerd Lakes

[email protected]

218-821-3669 cell

Always a BLAST! Looking forward to another great banquet with a top notch speaker. Can't wait. Maybe I'll win another shotgun. Can you help me out with that Jeff? See you there smirk.gif.