• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

GOING 1 2 & 3 AT MORT'S, ANY REPORTS

iceweasel

jUST HOPING TO GET SOME INFO, BAITS, TIME OF BITTING, COLOR AND WHAT YOU WERE USING THANKS GUYS. I WILL BE UP THERE 1 2 3 OF MARCH. STOP B AND SAY HI THERE WILL BE FOUR OF US. I WILL HAVE A GREY GMC TRUCK WITH A BIG TOPPER STOP BY AND SAY HI. GOOD LUCK GUYS AND THANKS. laugh.gif

I just got back from Mort's. Spent all day on fri, sat and some of today. We caught 21 walleyes (1 was 23.5") 8 keeper perch, 1 27" pike and 0 crappies.......

The guys 100yds SW of us caught 30 for their group of 4. I don't know what to say.

I don't know what the crappies wanted cause we couldn't find them.

The snow is pretty deep, 4wd and a shovel required, also make sure you have an extension. We found anywhere from 18-30+ inches of ice.

Fished out of Morts Sunday 7 slabs, 8 nice perch,15 walleye (back they went). Jigging spoon and minnow head out fished full minnow 5:1. I think the crippie bite is in it's normal pattern with good things to come in march. Fish the rough ice areas, definitely.

When the truck is stuck your there wink.gif Kidding, you can see humps in the snow yet and if your questioning the location take a walk in the area you feel it through the powder snow. There really isn't that much snow on the lake 6"-8" of powder.