• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I put a post in the equipment/expert info forum, but haven't gotten a response yet. I just bought some Danielson Ice Tackle spring bobbers. First ones I've ever bought. Don't know how to rig them on my poles. There's a couple of them in the pkg. Two "wires" with loop holes on the ends along with 2 rubber "sleeves".

Can anyone tell me how to put these things on? I want to get them on tonight yet before the pre-fishing clean-up tomorrow!!! confused.gif

Can you say DUCKTAPE! You might be laughing, but just wait until you see my poles tomarrow. GETTO!

I think that you run the spring bobber between the "V" above the eye. First put on the rubber thingy. Oh god, can't believe I just said that to a guy. Anyways, use a hair dryer or a hot water to shrink the SLEEVE around the rod tip and the bobber.

Or you could just use ducktape like me, because the first time I tried to use the hair dryer, it melted the rod and snapped off the tip. frown.gif Thus, I now use the tape. Later, Paul

just wait til in the morning and have the guys help you put them on. the heat shrink tubing can be taken care of with a cig. lighter too.