• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Cabela's AGM batteries?

PierBridge

Question

Does anyone know who the manufacturer is for Cabela's AGM batteries?

They seem to have very good specs for the money.

Cabela's will not tell (or just do not know) who makes their batteries. The batteries say Made in China right on them.

3 answers to this question

Go to Wal Mart and get the group 29 everstart marine batteries. $65 and a 205(or a little more?) reserve capacity, 5 year warranty if my memory serves correctly.. and you cant beat their return/exchange policy. If you have problems and have a reciept(little pocket on side of battery), you are going to walk out with a new battery. Their cranking and smaller trolling batteries are much cheaper too.

Nothing wrong with saving some cash

You took the words right out of my mouth!Walmart Everstart batteries are the "shiznit".And if you do have a problem they are usually very willing to give your money back or give you a new battery.

are they gel though like the agm?

i bought 3 agm last year and absolutely love them.