• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I'm going to be in Duluth tonight and tomorrow with the family. I was wondering what you guys thought would be more fun for my three year old son, the zoo or aquarium. The aquarium sounds cool to me, but I've never been there. Any info would be appreciated.

On a side note, I was hoping to go out early tomorrow for some looper action but it looks like the weather isn't cooperating. I have a hard time being near the big lake without wetting a line. Oh well, there will be lots of time for that in the weeks to come! smile.gif

For what it's worth my niece and nephew (ages 8 and 5) LOVE the aquarium. They live in the cities and every time they come up we have to go there. Been there 5 or 6 times and they still aren't sick of it. Never been to the zoo in the winter so I can't help you there. We are getting about 8 inches of snow right now and through tonight so you might not want to leave until tomorrow morning if possible.

Definately the aquarium. Inside, heated, 3 year olds love it, at least mine does. Also don't put away the ideda of Looper fishing just yet. A little chop sometimes helps the fish bite. As long as your dressed for it anyways.

Thanks for the info. Looks like the aquarium it is. I'm bringin' the rods and spawn in case I can get out. I'm not sure what will be colder, the wind off the lake or the wife when I tell her I'm goin' fishin for a few hours. blush.gif At least she's used to it and expects it now. smile.gif

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

I'd say the aquarium too but theres way too much temptation to bring your rods.