• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Berkley gulp comercial

Esoxmn

When i first saw the one with the naked guy i laughed and said "what the H E double L is this", But now they are getting just plain weird!!

I agree. I sent them an email stating that the ads were crude, pointless tasteless and not very clever. I also promised them I wouldn't buy "Gulp" regardless of how effective it might be. I think the Evinrude ad with the guys flyng acruss the lake absent PFD's, either drunk or stupid and their clothes blowing off is in the same if not a worse catergory.

What, you guys don't fish in the nude while using natural baits!? Seriously though, a little weird, but not that big a deal. Thought they were kinda funny myself. Better then the one with the talking bass, so stupid.

i thought both were funny. i run a merc and dont use gulp bait but still funny in my opinion.

Those commercials did exactly what they were intended to do; they got your attention, and got you to talk about it. Great advertising in my opinion; very funny!

I haven't seen the gulp commercial, but I agree. Any response from consumers, good or bad, means the advertising is working.