• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Little Birch

Went out to little birch yesterday had some luck with crappies in about 24ft of water. Just wondering if anyone is having luck with eyes out there??? Have not found to many of those this year and would like to get some! I will be going out there tommorow any info would be helpfull

So you decide to step up and start posting on here huh? grin.gif Yea, I heard you got a few last night from SJ. I think I'm hittin Rice tonight after school, you and pops going out to the cabin lake again? Call me on Laura's Cell if you want to join

talked to pops last night i will be heading out to birch around 5 or so. if you go to rice a little earlier in the afternoon i might try it. give me a call!