• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

x102c or x100c? whats the difference?

bnbrk94

Help me out here. I have been thinking of buying the x102c but then someone says the x100c is on sale for 329.00 at cabelas. what is the difference. would you go with more pixels? the 102 has 480x480 and the 100 has 320x240 pixels. other than that they seem to be the same... has anyone had these units or maybe both... thanks.

That's the only difference I saw as well but if anyone else can chime in that would be great. Don't know if the big difference in price is worth going up in the pixel count if that is the only difference.

What is the price difference? If it was me i would go with the higher pixel count.

I am also looking at the x102c. Can any of you tell me what difference the wattage makes in the units. The x107c has 4000 watts peak and the x102c has 2400 watts peak. How do the watts affect the unit. I understand the more pixels the better the screen diffinition (I think?) I have a x87 now is the x102c worth it as an upgrade.

Also sorry did not mean to hijack your tread.

The 107c is a Dual Frequency model. If you are looking to save some money look at the LMS-320 without GPS. 480by480 pixels and $50 cheaper. The 102c is a great choice though.