• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

1st Annual Panfish Poppers Contest Saturday March 4th

Hey guys I know its short notice but they just got this thing all ok with DNR etc. I hope we can help get a good turnout for this.

1st Annual Panfish Poppers Contest

Sat. March 4th Fish Lake Highbanks Resort

$25 per person entry fee

100% Payback

Registration is at Highbanks Resort 6:30am- 8:00am

Contest Hours are 8am to 4pm

15 total combined panfish will be weighed -- (Bluegill, Crappie, Sunfish)

* No more than 10 may be Crappies *

All Minnesota Fishing Laws apply

We have Marine General donating some prizes to go along with the Cash payouts. We will vote on Sat morning and decide as a group how we want the payout to be.

Example: Pay out threw 3rd place or pay out threw 5th place. It seems to work better with the whole group getting a say in this.

Like I said above I know its a short notice but I hope we have enough "Panfish Geaks" wink.gif out there to make this fly.

We would like to make this a yearly event. If you have questions please E-mail me. I hope to see you all there. Thanks a lot. DONT FORGET YOUR NEW SHELTER LICENSES!

Someday I'll join the ranks of those that can take Saturday's off! Unfortunately not next week. Ohh well midweek is good for boat rigging anyways! grin.gif

Cheffrey

I hear you on the weekend gig... I never seem to get them off, unless I take vacation... If you do have some free time during the week, come on down, and we can sneak out for some trout/salmon.....

Steve,

Good luck on the contest!!! I hope it turns out well for you...

I'll go as long as Pout Slayer isn't there. He tends to win everything! grin.gif jk. Sounds like fun Steve. Count me in.

No doubt we should name him GILLSLAYER after that 1 fish day he had to win $1000 and a $1000 trailer. $1000 for a 6" gill? Crazy! At least it wasnt a sucker. wink.gif

It's time to pop this back up to the top of the page!!!

Who is planning on going to this event? I have changed my Saturday plans and will be heading up to Fish lake for this.

Just wondering,

Tom (BD110)

Haven't decided yet... It will be a spur of the moment thing if I do.

Hey Tom - I got my "official" kitchen pass so I will be there for sure.

Dave

Green&Gold,

Come on buddy get with the program. You know you want to spend the day with your fishing buddies!!!

Take care,

BD110

If I get over this Flu Bug I hope to be there. Cant eat, cant drink and worse yet I cant sleep. As you can see by the post time.

Sorry guys, I have to work all weekend so I can't won't be able to make it. However, if there are any side bets involved, I'm putting my money on the wall-i-king, from what he's been saying, the big bull gill bite is going quite well.

I might make it up, if my plans change and i still cant get that auger working.