• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

There is a banquet/sign up deal next week. I will NOT tell you it is Thursday. I won't say where, when or how much to be a member, but if you want more info

CLIFF/others -- respond to this post and I'll get it to you.

It is a great time and goes to a great cause -- increasing a great animal with a beard and feathers. THIS IS NOT AN AD, I am promoting birds.

Nice code, eh?

Oh, yeah, on my way to DL today I saw a bald eagle just off the road eating some dead thing. I wish I had my supid camera -- those media folks should be ready.

Quote:

those media folks should be ready.

Yeah no Kidding! grin.gif

I was at a media workshop all day for work, so next time hitman asks me about male trout, I'll know how to dodge the question wink.gif

Hitman.............SMmmmmmmooooooooooottttthhhhhhhhhhhhh move.

I will agree with ya on it's a good cause and it brings in a lot of money for the protection of the Wild Turkey.

Ps it's a great way to win a lot of cool stuff. I know some people that have gone to them in differnt locations and have wont 1/2 dozen guns and a lot of other cool stuff. Gotta buy those tickets to win stuff though and I know they would drop acouple bills but the reward is great.

Code-Man

I never seem to win much at those deals. About 10 years ago I won an 870 at a local JC deal, but since then not much. Seems like every other year I win throwable seat or lantern.

Anyone need a lantern?

No matter which one you go to -- It is for a good cause.

if you want to talk funny, look at the pummeling hitman gets over on the OT forum for asking about crappies. shocked.gifgrin.gif

Now that's funny!

Or are we all the funny ones for putting up with hitman's humor? laugh.gif

Dead --

Now that is hitting below the net.

Yeah, I don't think those Perham fellas like me. That's okay, I know a lot of those guys and I don't like them much either. smirk.gif

It is Turkey Time.

For you fellas and gals that want to get out of the house this is your deal.

It is NOT in Moorhead at the Marriott. It does NOT start at 6 p.m. social hour.

It is a great cause. They are nice people.

I am NOT trying to get anything free.

Please don't throw me in jail. crazy.gifwink.gif

I don't think posting about an event like this one you're mentioning is taboo. If you ever have a question about it, just email fishingMN and ask them. They will let you know quickly if you can put all the info on a post. FishingMN is pro anything outdoors, especially if it can raise money to preserve it.

Fisherdog

I actually won something cool. I got $425 cash on a rip the card in half game. The very attractive gal, and that had Nothing to do with my choice cool.gif, talked me into the queen of spades. There were two decks and I won.

I gave her a $20 tip. i am so generous when i am a winner -- which is not very often.

Sweet. I'll use it toward my new Lowrance 336. smirk.gif

that 400 bucks will be a nice down payment for the graph. Hehehe how was everything else? Would you go again next year?

Code-Man

Dahitman, I had the 2 of spades on that 450 that you won. It all came out in the end when I hit #210 on the leg band draw and won the NWTF over under 12 guage. One can never have enough guns. I am starting to see more and more turkeys over my way usually on the way to the lake. I hope to see more and more of them. Also hope we have a good spring cause it's gonna be like South Dakota around here with all of the pheasants Iv'e been seeing. I think there is a P. F. banquet coming up soon too.

Biff --

Nice gun. Sorry about the queen, but that gal was a cutie and the queen took it!

Please post date, location and other stuff on the site about a week or two before it. I would like to go.

Contact info etc.

Thanks

Code --

You betcha -- I would go again. I support anything that helps wildlife and my chance to KILL it. wink.gif