• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Thinking of hitting Tetonka this weekend. Should i plan on pulling my sled along or would it be safe to drive a car out. I plan on using Antel bay access and heading out towards best point. Thanks

Tims, as far as ice, you'll be fine with the car, about 14 everywhere. As far as catching fish, thats another story. You will find no one fishing from the access towards best point. Probably the best area in the winter to fish. But you never know, knock yourself out and give it a rip.

I think, I know I was the only one on the lake the last 3 nights. Its not been the best fishing in the world, but you can't catch them if your not there. I have caught my biggest fishs late in the year. So off to bed now wink.gif

Hawkeye I thought you where to busy catching fish to be able to sleep. Oh I know you meant in the fish house.Maybe will see you out there some where.

Hawkeye...I'm heading up in the morning to work on the cabin and thought we'd give the fish a try. Is it an evening only bite? I was up between Christmas and New Year and saw a few people fishing just off the hatchery. Does anyone fish Werner point or the sunken island? You'll see us out there I have GOHOCKS plates on the vehicle and our cabin in the bay behind Colhains farm. Thanks for any help.

I was out there 2 weeks ago and got 5 eyes..I was off best point(if your going out from the access go striaght and to the right) I was off the drop in about 23 ft of water..all fish came off the bottom using an angel eye(glow) and a fathead minnow head..about an hour after sunset

Are you talking about Best Points access? I've never put in over there. I usually use the public access. Just North of best point there is a submerged island like structure that comes up and usually grows heavy with weeds in the summer, where you on that or off of what I call Werner point which is the steep point directly across the lake from Best Point?

I was right on bests point..Say if you were going to put your boat in there and go striaght out from the access(30 yrds) and to the right..Find the bottom of the drop off and set up shop.. The eyes were coming off the bottom when jiggin'

We are by the island and Werners now the only house for a 1000 ft. We will be leaving the lake early in the morning, lots to do sat. Stop if you see a truck there, I am up early.