• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Garrison Reef Break In

crappace

I have a shack on Garrison Reef. I was broken into sometime in the last 7 days. I thought people would like to know.

do you cover the windows from the inside when you leave?

they'll think you're hiding stuff.

if they can see in and see nothing, they won't waste the time.

too bad tho. it really does suck.

They hit a bunch of houses out there the same night. They took furnaces off walls but left tv's in others. They will get what is coming to them one way or another.

We do have our windows covered which can go both ways. If they want that furnace and they can see it in that house...they are going to break in.

My buddy got a welder for Christmas and we are making a drop down step that will hinder these folks from kicking the door down.

smile your on camera works well posted on the door.I put a cam by 1 of my deer stands last year.Deer stand was gone but the neighbor got busted.Got a money order in the mail for $229.36 just intime for bow season the following year.

Sorry to hear about the loss/damage