• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

ANY MOTELS IN LAKE GOERGE?

About 5 years ago I stayed at the Lake George Motel. It's simple, but a nice place. We fish George almost every year, although we don't stay there anymore. Last year we did Hattie instead.

thanks for the reply, how is hattie? i have a cabin on lake alice it connects to hattie, been going up there for my whole life and never fished it.

We have a cabin on Lake Alice too...where on the lake are you? We are on the east side.

I have fished Hattie only once but I learned some things. I am still trying to figure out George. Willing to share tips on some other spots around the area with either of you guys by email.

[email protected]

There is a motel in Lake george.They also have a couple cabins there. There not on the water but are nice clean cabins. We stay there during muzzle loading season so i'm sure there open year around.