• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Honest car repair shop?

MWellner

I need a heads up on a good car repair place here in St. Cloud. I just have a temporary car which I dont want to spend too much money on, just need timing checked and inspected for a fuel leak.

I'd definitely recommend Poganski Automotive in Waite Park. They do good work for reasonable prices and won't screw you with unnecessary things. I don't have their number offhand, but they're in the book. Best place I've found.

Complete Automotive Repair or C.A.R.s. They are resonable honest and just plain good people. Tell them Phil V. sent you.

I second Poganski's as well. They replaced a hub assembly in my truck in about 2 hours, I dropped it off at 10, they called me at 2. They know their stuff and are good to talk to.

Lennys Crossroad Auto in Waite Park. I have never had a problem with Lenny and I feel he is very fair with his prices.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Poganski's again. Dale is a top notch guy.