• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Where to go

bgcountry00

I just am starting to Ice fish and was wondering where to go around ST cloud I don't have electronics or a shelter so somewhere small I think would be better thanks

Pleasant lake in Rockville or Little Rock on 10. Try to find about 10-20 fow and you should catch something at those two. Perch at LR and assorted species at Pleasant. Also, take a look back for a post called "Lakes around St. Cloud" or something similar. Borch and the others sum it up completely...

BGCountry 00- Welcome to FishingMinnesota! There a quite a few places to try around the St.Cloud area. I'm not sure what this weekends weather report is suppose to be, but I know for sure it isn't suppose to be as cold as last weekends temps!

I'd make a stop into one of our local baitshops. Here is a thread from awhile ago about Bait Shops They'll be able to point you out on a hot tip!

I haven't had to get out much around here this year, but thought I'd put my 2cents in about bait shops and give you a good welcome to the site!