• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Kelly P. . .Crappie Wizard

steeplechaser2

Kelly,

My boys and I are getting ready to plan our annual Spring Break Crappie Trip. We've rented one of your houses the last few years. I know that you normally don't book late into March, but I'd like to come up March 27, 28, and 29....barring a major melt or road problems. Are you booking that late yet?

By the way, my good friend Ross enjoyed your house this weekend...sounds like there are a few big walleye swimming around there....what a gas! Hope all is well with you!

Steeplechaser2 smile.gifsmile.gif

We are booking that late in the year but I am concerned about the ice holding up that late. Mother Nature and the weather will decide that for us. Most of them booking in late March are planning on running wheelers or sleds and sleeping in the houses on shore if need be.

I hate to say it, but I'm parying for cold weather! Last year was unreal...we got sunburnt and caught fish...I don't have a sled or fourwheeler, but I'll keep in touch. I wish you well.