• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Iam going to try and catch a few fish there Friday and Im wondering if any one has had any luck as of late?

Thanks-Tom

You looking to do a little fishing on Friday eh? I think I know where Lake Washington, I might have to meet up with you grin.gif

Sounds good to me Matt: I will post tommorrow what time I will be there on Friday.I have a real need to find some bigger crappies and sunnies.Maybe then on Saturday at the contest I might be able to catch a few nicer ones.

I fished Baker's Bay on Monday in 25 ft of water. Caught limit of nice sunnies plus 6 crappies. All came in 12 ft down and all on waxworms. they wouldn't hit minnows. Fished from 7am till about 3 pm. Lot of lookers.

Anyone have an ice report for Washington? Headed there for the clean-up Sat., but am planning to go early and do some pre-dawn fishing; looking at the very south end of the east side. Want to verify if I can take the 1/2ton truck out or not.

Basscatcher...I was out on monday in the morning before I had to head back up here to the cities for school, there was I would say about 15-16in. on average. I did see one guy walking, a few wheelers/sleds, but the majority of people were driving all over and its stayed fairly cold so I would bet you will be alright. I will be out there fishing tomorrow as I do not have school or have to work all weekend, cant wait!

walterman

Thanks for the info. That's about what I saw on Madison yesterday, maybe an inch or two less (which Washington might have now). Every lake is a little different, and I didn't want to make any assumptions about the ice on Washington.

No problem, im excited to get out fishing! I will post my results towards the end of the weekend. Good Luck

Hey BC, if you want to hook up and go outearly, Im game. I have lots of room in my voyaguer if you don't feel like draging your cottage cheese tarp out that early. Let me know. If you want you can email me [email protected]. Later, Paul

walterman

I'll be out there as well. Won't get there till probibly 7:30am. Look for a maroon F150 and a voyager on the move! Maybe see you in the morning.

BLUEGILLS BIT GOOD TODAY, SOME OF WICH WENT 9.5"

I DIDN'T CATCH 1 CRAPPIE WICH IS WHAT I WAS ACTUALLY TARGETING

BUT OVERALL AN EXCELLENT DAY ON WASHINGTON

Was out in bakers bay tonight, Very scarce. Only a few houses left. I fished from 5:30 to 9:00p.m. I was in 13 ft of water, had lots of lookers from 6 ft to 12 ft. They would come and go through out the night. I managed to catch 4 crappies. It was a struggle, I thought I would be done in a hour or so the way the vex was lighting up the first hour. I had a great time, I will be trying it tommorrow again.

I was out in Bakers today, the sunnies were awesome! Got a nice limit with a bonus crappie in an hour and half. Small ratso and a spike was the ticket