• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

WBL and driving

John Mickish

I was talking to a Ramsey county deputy today about the ice we have and he told me that they are watching the lakes in the area. So just to let you know the sheriffs office will be watching you if you drive out and give you a ticket when you get back. They are thinking of taking down the thin ice signs for a limited time to allow the romoval of the perms out there but that's all.

I am thinking of trying WBL on Sat. 3/4. Any good spots that would not be too far of a walk while pulling an otter? I was told straight out from the VFW was worth a try. I am not familiar with WBL at all. What is the predominant species to fish for?

Well that time of year your limited to panfish and rough fish. I don't fish that side of the lake much but I'd think you would be better going out from the Belle Aire beach for a few more weeks, then back to the VFW.