• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Constance

Hello,

I am new to the area and looking for any guideance on how/where to fish Constance.

Thanks!

I was out there mon 3pm-6:30pm, marked a few fish no takers. I was fishing in 20ft of water just to the east of the hole. First time I've been there.

Was out on constance on saturday from about 5:30-9:30. The markum was lit up in about 17 fow. We managed 7 nice crappies and threw a few small ones back. All crappies were caught on minnows except 1 smaller crappie bit on a waxie.

Bus

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders

hey i heard Green lake just east of Princeton is having a crappie bite. What would you like to catch I live in Princeton and elk river is not a far so let me know i will try to fill ya in on what i know so far this winter. I have not been out like all the winters before i got a new job and overtime is killing my fishing time.

its been a while since my last post. how ever the panfish are insane on that little lake three days now iv limited out on craps and a good number of bull blue gills if anyone wants be glad to put someoene on some fish you can email me at [email protected]

Were you out yesterday over by those guys with sleds and 4-wheelers. Man, I fished from one end of the lake to the other. Started by the second access and ended up by the small bay at the opposite end of the lake. Two small sunnies to show for it. Oh well, it was a nice day to be on the lake.

ive got a pic of two craps from cons ive been fishing by myself in about 16ft of water and not taking my eye of my vex they come in allover the place if any one can show me how to post pics b nie

I was out there Fri. with my Tahoe, drove around the whole lake. Plenty of ice, in some spots over 17".

Feel free to e-mail the picture to me and I'll post it for you.

Good luck,

Corey Bechtold

thanks corey crappieday.jpg but i figured it out it only took three hrs lol my wife and i kept ten around 10' let go many more the email offer still stands