• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Made it out on Granite (2-21) and had a great day with the crappies. My boy's took 8 nice sized fish 9-10".

Tried the rock pile, but had better luck off the the point near the access in 14fow. Also caught a dozen or so sun fish (small but fun). Was pleased that the kids had a wonderful time, was worth the drive from Becker!

Got back from granite tonight. Was very slow. Caught a few smaller ones other than that it was slow. Talking to others out there we missed the bite by a week. O' well it was fun.

Wooly,

To bad they were not active the day you went. I have fished this lake since I was 12 years old and can tell you the fish turn on and off in the winter like are kids turn on and off our lights at home. I can assure you that come March 10th or so, like alot of other lakes, it will be on.

Its just great taking the kids fishing and letting them experience the outdoors with dad!

P.S. Constance near Buffalo is also a good place to take the kids!

Good Luck

Dave

granite was the "lake of the week" in the Outdoor News last week. I bet there's been some extra pressure.