• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Bass Doc?

Hey bud, I havnt heard from you latly. Just wanted to know if you were still around. I have Thursday open for fishing as well as Sunday. Keep in touch!

I am still around. Having a hard time getting on some firm pannies though. I did get into the walleyes (4-15") on the lake we were fishing before (slightly shallower and very aggressive). If I do not come up with another solution, we can hit that Thursday. I will send you an email with my cell by tomorrow sometime. Extremely busy at work now (obviously)....

Hey bud. I was planning on going out in the morning at some point. If you would want to drop me a line with any good areas for daytime that would be cool. What I am trying to say is that I am not sure if I will be around tomorow at all to get that email from you. Since I am going early in the AM. You can call my cell phone if you want. (605)-310-3761. Just leave me a message if I dont answer. I am around it as much as I am away from it.

I am going out to the lake around 1:30-2. Feel free to give me a call. If you get me a chance to email before then, go ahead. I will check it before I leave. Hopefully I will see you out there!