• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

? for cookie

minimite

cookie had the opportunity 2 talk 2 your wife early friday morning while i was waiting for them 2 get the gas pumps working mad.gif anyway after a half hour of waiting inside i got bored confused.gif and started talk 2 the cashier {your wife], told her who i was was renting from and she then tried getting me one of your cards but could'nt find any,so i was just wondering if i could get some rates for next year. hope 2 here from ya!

I think its against policy for me to give any info on this site. With a lttle leg work you should be able to track down my # or email. Look under the upper red lake associaction bussiness. I hope who ever you stayed at treated you well

sent another one if it doesn't work this time whens the best time to get ahold of you by phone.