• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hunters Point/Castaways

DrBuck

Has anyone had any luck with perch out of H.P. or Castaways? Heading out this Saturday for the Liberty beach perch contest, checking for any advise.

I have been out of hunters about two miles out all year. Early in the year did really well caught almost seventy five walleyes. The last two weekends up there we caught one walleyes. And about 10 perch over ten inches. Pretty slow, not even seeing to much on the camera anymore.

Ya I was out there Sat. caught 3 eye's and 12 jumbo's, one was 13.5 in. and was 1lb 6ounces biggest one all year.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders

Buck ya might want to cut some holes on the lake near the mud from what i heard

Ya, Dr.Buck listen to Monster Moose and ya might catch a few more fish.see ya all out there sat.

by the way how many of us will be out there?

I know i got 2 cousins, 2 Brothers, my Dad and a couple of friends all meeting us out there. Later. laugh.gif

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders

I will be the idot wondering around from my truck to my trap and back to my truck. My grandpa likes to call me when i am fishing it is his way of being there. Well Good luck to you all.