• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Outdoors guy?

Hey outdoors guy, what is your fantasy bass lineup for this weekends clasic.

here is mine.

ANGLER HOMETOWN RANK POINTS

Rojas, Dean Lake Havasu City, AZ 13.0

Walker, David Cannon, KY -- -- 11.6

Scroggins, Terry Palatka, FL -- -- 8.0

Horton, Timmy Muscle Shoals, AL -- -- 9.7

Monroe, Ishama Phoenix, AZ -- -- 7.7

Hey Friendlyfisher,

My lineup is:

Kevin Vandam-----16.8

Jay Yelos--------9.1

Larry Nixon------8.4

Terry Scroggins--8.0

Mike Wurm--------6.9

I have never done this before and it sounds like it will be pretty fun. Good luck with your team.

So far you have me by three points. looks like a close one. We have to give hutch a good showing so we need to pick up the pace a little. I dont like my pics anymore.

Friendly Fisher how did you do? I think i took 6th. So for the next tournament some of my guys are not fishing it. Do i drop them and pick up a couple other people and if so how does a guy know if the people you are picking up are fishing in the tournament?

I finished 10th, Scroggins came through along with Rojas.

You had 4 guys in the top 15, That is very good, thought it would be beter than 6th, oh well.

If your guy has a star by his name than he is not registered to fish in the next event. Just drop him and pick up another guy you like.

I have to drop David Walker, he was a very expensive bust in the classic for me. good luck, i will post my next line up.

Here is who im going with as of today.

Gary Klein........10.3

KVD...............17.2

Kenyon Hill.......7.2

Takahiro Omori....9.6

Bradley Stringer..4.3 Figured I would go with a Texas Slappy and hope he is good on his local lake.

I see you went with a totally new line up. I just dropped 2 of my guys that were not going to be in the next tourny. Still am thinking about droping Mike Wurm but here is my updated group of guys.

VanDam, Kevin Kalamazoo, MI 16.8

Houston, Jimmy Cookson, OK 6.4

Klein, Gary Weatherford, TX 10.3

Scroggins, Terry Palatka, FL 8.0

Wurm, Mike Hot Springs, AR 6.9

Should be pretty decent. Hopefully the both of us can place in the top 10 again. Not to bad for the first tourny.

Looks good to me.

I might drop omori and pick up Rich Clunn

by the way, is see there is another hutch guy in the league, I think his name is ken something. He did not register a team for the clasic, if you know him tell him he can still catch up and get a team registered.

Yeah i seen that he was on there. I am not sure who that guy is though. It would be nice if he would put his team together. Then hutch could dominate the Bass Classic Circuit wink.gif.

I changed my lineup from

Gary Klein........10.3

KVD...............17.2

Kenyon Hill.......7.2

Takahiro Omori....9.6

Bradley Stringer..4.3

Aaron Martens........13.4

Alton Jones..........11.8,

Gary Klein...........10.3

Takahiro Omori.......9.6

Bradley Stringer.....4.3

For a grand total of 49.4

Im sure i will be kicking myself for dropping KVD.

looks like we are doing good so far, and your in fisrt, way to go. Look out cause Im comming

Well I hope your coming its hard to try making a name for hutch with just me up towards the top wink.gif I think i am in 4th overall though. Man the guy that is in first has had the most points in both events so far. I picked up a couple of cheapies for the next event. Good luck in this weeks picks.

Yeah, I had ish monroe on my team the first week. I droped him and kvd both. I would be up ahead of you if i stuck with my guys. oh well, Im still happy with where im at.

Here is my new team as of now.

Evers, Edwin - 15.8

Faircloth, Todd 10.0

Klein, Gary 10.3

Omori, Takahiro 9.6

Stringer, Bradley - 4.3

I changed it again.

Evers, Edwin 15.8

Rojas, Dean 13.6

Reynolds, Mike 6.6

Omori, Takahiro 9.6

Cook, Ken 4.4

Here is my team.

VanDam, Kevin Kalamazoo, MI 17.6

Reynolds, Mike Modesto, CA 6.6

Klein, Gary Weatherford, TX 10.7

Scroggins, Terry Palatka, FL 8.8

Roumbanis, Fred Auburn, CA 4.4

I changed a couple of people

If i were you and if you have room, I would drop scroggins and pick up Takahiro Omori. Not that i shold talk cause you are beating me. But I will say this, Omori has had a lot of success on this lake and if we are going to represent, then I want you to do as good as possible. Just an idea.

Thst sounds good thanks for the tidbit. I guess i really don't know to much about these guys just going on instinct. I will pick him up.

As of day 2 I have three guys in the top 10 and some how I lost a spot in the standings. How can that be?

How did you like that tip on omori?

• 2 weeks later...

Well who do you have going this week in the tourny? Here are my guys that i have going:

VanDam, Kevin Kalamazoo, MI

Reynolds, Mike Modesto, CA

Martens, Aaron Castaic, CA

Scroggins, Terry Palatka, FL

Lowen, Bill Cincinnati, KY

I changed 3 of my guys from the last tourny. Hopefully these huys do well. I am not to far from first and your not to far behind.

Well I just read that KVD was DQ'd for this weeks event so I went and picked up Iachonelli.

Well, here is who im going with. I will either jump to the top or fall back to the middle of the pack with theese guys.

I went with two hometown guys, it can either help or hurt ya.

Hite, Davy - 14.1

Rojas, Dean - 13.6

Myers, Britt - 4.9

Quinn, Jason - 11.0

Kriet, Jeff 6.1

• 4 weeks later...

I am trying. YOu are not doing all that bad yourself either. If I remember right you had a good week last week for points. I am sticking with the same line up except for one low cost guy i switched out.